We are currently helping a hospital in Maine that is in need of a pulmonary and critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 16-19 shifts per month, and you will see 10-15 clinic patients and 3-4 ICU patients per day on average. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. Assignment requirements include both inpatient and outpatient work including some procedures.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- 16-19 shifts per month
- see 10-15 clinic patients and 3-4 ICU patients per day
- 1 intensivist on per shift with 2 mid-levels and normal support staff
- EMR charting
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing