An Iowa medical facility is seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with coverage. Schedule is at least 1 week per month and the clinic volume is between 12 and 20 patients per day. Clinic coverage is needed with very little ICU which has shared coverage. There will be pulmonary call for ER, hospitalist consults, and rounding on inpatients. Any pathway is acceptable but pulmonology is most important. The ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted Iowa license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- Clinic volume is 12-20 patients per day
- At least 1 week per month ongoing
- ICU volume census is capped at 6
- Any pathway, but pulm is most important
- EMR/charting: hospital is McKesson Horizon, clinic is Integrity
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing