A practice in central Illinois seeks a locum tenens pulmonary/critical care physician to provide coverage. The need is ongoing, with 1 week available per month. The assignment schedule is Monday at 8:00am through the following Monday at 8:00am, with a 10 hour shift each day and 14 hour call after. The ideal candidate has an active IL license, and is proficient in intubations, bronchoscopies, central line and arterial line placement, and consults. Each physician sees an average of 4-10 patients per day with assistance from an APN.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- Closed ICU
- 4 to 10 patients per day
- Support staff is an Advanced Practice Nurse
- 10 hour day shift with 14 hour call
- Looking for 1 week per month, Monday 8:00am to Monday at 8:00am
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing