A practice in southern California seeks a locum tenens pulmonary/critical care physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 24 hour weekend call coverage with rounds on Saturday and Sunday, 1-2 weekends per month. The ideal candidate has an active CA license, and is proficient in general procedures for both critical care and pulmonary.
Assignments are available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- 1-2 weekends per month
- Possible weekday coverage
- 24 hour call with daily rounds on Saturday and Sunday 7:00am Saturday- 7:00am Monday
- EMR: EPIC and Serner
- CA license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing