Spokane is the regional center for health care, performing arts, and finance with a strong education system. Local residents and their families enjoy a quality lifestyle of arts, education and year round outdoor recreation.
The Pulmonary Critical Care Sleep Center at The Rockwood Clinic is expanding due to growing patient need for care.
Join Rockwood Clinic’s 250+ multi-specialty providers in locations within the greater Spokane, WA metro area.
- The Center’s team of experienced collegial physicians and providers utilize their skills and valuable testing to evaluate and treat all types of lung diseases and disorders.
- Integrated multi-disciplinary approach to care is used to treat patients.
- Participation in research studies and teaching of internal medicine and family medicine residents through the University of Washington is available.
- Office is located on the hospital campus has EBUS and is next to the 4 bed sleep lab.
- Established electronic medical records system
- PACs and easy access to MRI, CT, and other state of the art imaging services.
Pulmonary and Critical Care board certification or board eligibility with certification in process are required.
Compensation – commensurate with experience:
- Excellent benefits package
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with Medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation Assistance
Sorry No Visa Assistance Available.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.