Primarily Out-Patient care for Pulmonary Patients. No critical care. The Practice site is in a state of the art Medical building. Within the facility patients can also access lab, imaging, specialty and after- hours care from our team of exceptional employees and providers.
• Practice includes inpatient service with hospital rotation equally distributed
• Teaching Opportunities with hospital house staff and medical students both in office and in hospital
• Facilities available for interventional bronchoscopy
• Possibility of Critical Care Rotation
• Active Sleep Lab and Sleep Practice
• Practice Hours: Monday-Friday
• Weekday call is 1 in 5
• Weekend coverage is 1 in 7 with hospital rounding on weekends
Excellent competitive compensation, benefits, 401k, time off and CME stipend and relocation assistance.
We look forward to hearing from you