Outpatient Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Position - Southern Oregon - $50K Signing Bonus
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a healthcare system in Oregon that has been named one of the nation's Top 15 Health Systems for 3 years in a row by Truven Analytics with the addition of a Pulmonologist.
- Join a team of fourboard certifiedPulmonologists, 2 Advanced Practice Providers and an excellent support staff
- No critical care or inpatient management
- Full time position: 36 patient contract hours per week
- Light, shared call schedule that is rotated evenly among the providers
- Guaranteed starting salary of $325K plus incentive bonuses, $50K signing bonus, relocation and more!
Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate. The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors. Enjoy excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
Contact: Neal Fenster