Physicians receive a generous incentive-based compensation package with a 1st year salary guarantee at a level that can be realistically maintained. Additional benefits may include loan forgiveness, residency stipends, a relocation package, and more.
Advanced practitioners receive a competitive salary with generous paid time off.
- Comprehensive Insurance to protect you, your loved ones, and your practice.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Health and dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Death benefit
- Life insurance
- Discounted auto and homeowners insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Self-fund medical and dependent care FLEX accounts to use as a pre-tax reimbursement for medical expenses not covered by insurance and qualified child-care expenses.
- Professional Expense Stipend
- Annual stipend for continuing medical education, educational materials, electronic resources and dues for professional organizations
- Paid NYS medical license, Federal DEA license and hospital staff dues
- Retirement Benefits
- 401K Plan funded by AMS
- 403(b) Plan, self funded
- 457 Plan, self funded
- Plus on-campus child care, employee assistance program, direct deposit, and employee discounts.
Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the area. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can?t match.
Contact: Neal Fenster