LA, Lake Charles – Lake Area Medical Center
2 hours from Houston, TX & 3 hours from New Orleans, LA
Pulmonary/Critical Care Position Available in Southwest Louisiana
Lake Area Medical Center, an 88 bed, well-respected facility that was named one of the Best Places to Work by Modern HealthCare two years in a row and ranks in the top 2% in the nation in patient satisfaction. Lake Area Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to replace a doc in a local, established multi-specialty group.
- Join 1 other PCC doc in this group of 38 physicians OR have the opportunity to be hospital employed
- 8 Bed Open ICU and a 25 Bed Medical-Surgical department
- Call anticipated to be just 7 days a month
- Pulmonary Functioning Testing available
- Office space available
Lake Charles, LA is in Southwestern Louisiana just 2 hours from Houston & 3 hours from New Orleans. Lake Charles has the highest growth area within the state of Louisiana. The family-friendly community has a population of over 75,000 and a service area almost 220,000 and growing! Over the next 5 years the city anticipates the arrival of 4 new industrial plants and over 8,000 new jobs! City amenities include:
- 4 Golf Courses
- Festivals and Fairs
- Water sports
- Hunt and fish in the Sportsman’s Paradise
- Year round fishing
- 3 Casinos
- 2 beaches & much more!
- 30 minutes to the coast
The hospital will assist financially in recruitment & offer a competitive recruitment package which may include:
- First year income guarantee if joining the private practice or base salary with production incentives if employed
- Sign on and/or commencement bonuses
- Relocation, CME, & Licensure expenses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Loan repayment assistance!
Visit Lake Area Medical Center: http://www.lakeareamc.com/Lake-Area-Medical-Center/home.aspx
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.