Become part of a hospital group consistently ranked in the top 100 in the U.S. This is a great opportunity with strong hospital support to help lead the growth of the Pulmonary practice in an area with very little competition. There is flexibility to have the position that best suits your skillset including 100% outpatient work. In addition, you will be practicing in a smaller family-friendly community within 60 miles of 2 major cities. The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to go with a great work/life balance.
This is a group that will act aggressively to find their candidate so contact me today.
For details, forward your CV via email to email@example.com or call Chris at 801-930-3431.
At CompHealth, we are one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. Let us connect you with your next job today.
- Busy from day one
- Hospitalist support with a controlled referral base
- Opportunity to help lead program growth
- There is little competition in the area
- Excellent location with access to major cities
- Competitive salary plus wRVU production bonuses
- Full benefits including paid vacation and CME
- Great work/life balance options