Employed Pulmonary position - Excellent Work/Life Balance - Illinois
Enterprise Medical Services is assisting a community hospital with the recruitment of a Pulmonologist to replace a very successful physician due to retirement. This opportunity offers an excellent work-life balance in a medical community with very limited competition.
- Employed position offering a lucrative compensation and benefits package
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab and most surgical procedures
- Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines and vent management required
- Allergy or Sleep Medicine optional
- Call is 1:3
- 70% clinic and 30% inpatient
This location offers the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just 2 hours away. It offers an array of activities unsurpassed for a town of its size. Sitting on the Rock River, this community offers great boating and outdoor activities while the Arts Academy offers music, performing and visual arts along with much more. Public and private schoolingoptions are available and the High School is ranked in the top 10% in Illinois.
Contact: Neal Fenster