Pulmonary-Critical Care for outpatient group with a beautiful community in California. This is an excellent opportunity for a determined and confident Pulmonologist to be busy from the beginning. The hospital is only capturing 32% of the market for Pulmonary Medicine. Option to be employed or go independent.
The area's natural beauty is world-renowned: In addition to wild beautiful rivers, and rugged coastline, the region boasts abundant wildlife. You will enjoy many outdoor activities like salmon and steelhead fishing, kayaking, birdwatching, camping, and hiking. The community is very supportive of youth sports and music programs, and there are public and private school options.
For details, forward CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Austyn at: 801-930-3363
- Arrive into a growing and waiting patient base with financially stable hospital
- Be busy from day one with lavished benefits
- Opportunity to make your own schedule and set your income
- Great area for outdoor lifestyle, water sports and quality of life!
- Enjoy a very good work to life balance with no hassle
- Remarkable support from hospital and staff
- Huge referral base from community and colleagues to keep you busy
- This is a very competitive Salaried Position with bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- CompHealth can assist with state Medical License
- Malpractice paid
- Open vacation time with CME
- Paid Relocation Assistance