Pulmonology Position - Providence, Rhode Island
I am recruiting for a Pulmonologist for a new position in the Providence Rhode Island area.
Practice Type: Primarily Out-Patient care for Pulmonary Patients. No critical care. The practice is located close to a major highway and offers easy access to patients. The Practice site is in a state of the art Medical building. Within the facility patients can also access lab, imaging, specialty and after- hours care from our team of exceptional employees and providers.
Academic affiliation: Brown University, Alpert School of Medicine (clinical faculty appointments available)
• Currently a 5 Physician Practice, 2 Nurse Practitioners and 1 Pulmonary Physician Assistant seeing same day and follow up visits, 2 Nurse Care Managers and a part time Pharmacist.
• Practice includes inpatient service with hospital rotation equally distributed
• Teaching Opportunities with hospital house staff and medical students both in office and in hospital
• Facilities available for interventional bronchoscopy
• Possibility of Critical Care Rotation
• Active Sleep Lab and Sleep Practice
• Practice Hours: Monday-Friday
• Weekday call is 1 in 5
• Weekend coverage is 1 in 7 with hospital rounding on weekends
• Holiday coverage is distributed equally
• Practice closed on holidays (10)
• Weekend and evening hours available to patients at Coastal 365 Urgent Care
• E.M.R. is e clinical works
Contract includes: Competitive compensation, benefits, 401k, time off and CME stipend and relocation assistance.
Steve Pearlstein, 617-321-2149 ext 227, email@example.com