Pulmonary Critical CarePhysicianNeeded in Western PA
- Western Pennsylvania based Healthcare system is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care candidate.
- 220-bed hospital
- Family-friendly community with excellent school and housing options.
- Just a short drive away from the sports and cultural activities of State College and Pittsburgh
- State of the art advanced bronchoscopy suite with Electromagnetic Navigation, Endobronchial Ultrasound, Argon Plasma Coagulation, Cryotherapy, Trufreeze Cryospray system, Bronchial Thermoplasty, etc.
- Comprehensive lung center with robust collaboration with thoracic surgery, radiation and medical oncology
- Low dose CT lung cancer screening program
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine accredited Sleep Lab with capability of Home Sleep Testing
- Balanced responsibilities between ICU and outpatient pulmonology practice
- Recently renovated 15 bed ICU with Average Daily Census of 10
- Open ICU procedures and rounding during mornings with multidisciplinary team including hospital employed hospitalists
- EMR Cerner (Inpatient), Centricity (Outpatient) Benefits and Incentives:
- Sign on Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation expenses reimbursed up to $10,000
- Annual CME allowance ? 40 hours, $3,000
- Malpractice and tail coverage paid
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance ? 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 25 PTO days/year, 10 Sick days/year
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- This is an integrated healthcare delivery system serving eight counties all within the beautiful, rolling hills of Western Pennsylvania.
Contact: Neal Fenster