Seeking additional full time Critical Care/Intensivist physicians to join established and respected team. This highly regarded group of 15+ physicians offers excellent colleagues and practices in several area hospitals in Upstate, New York. We have two modern offices, with expansion to a third underway, offering comprehensive outpatient pulmonary care to the community. We enjoy strong patient demand and are seeking additional physicians to join our team in primarily our critical care areas.
- Offering a competitive salary and compensation package
- Excellent benefits including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance & time off, and retirement savings programs are offered
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus is available
- Board Certified- Internal Medicine
- Board Certified/Eligible in Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Intensivists should be boarded/eligible Critical Care
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and time management skills, along with a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented. Inpatient and outpatient practice is required
- Candidates interested in ICU work are encouraged to apply, as are new and recent fellowship graduates
Albany, located in the heart of NY’s Capital District, is a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events. Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education opportunities abound in our region and we are part of NY’s Tech Valley. The Capital District is a short drive to the scenic Adirondack, Berkshire, and Catskill Mountains. Centrally located, we are less then three hours from New York City and Boston. Come find out why Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America’s Most Innovative Cities", and one of "America’s Best Places to Raise a Family" and why Brookings has described Albany as one of its "Strongest Performing Metro Areas" and Portfolio.com calls Albany one of its "Best Markets for Young Adults."
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4