HEADLINE: NEW JERSEY (northern, very desirable area, about 40 minutes to Manhattan): Pulmonologist and Critical Care physician needed for hospital employed busy group. Sleep Medicine is preferred but not required. Call: 1:3 or 1:4. Mixture of outpatient and inpatient. Admit to fully accredited community hospital. $ Very competitive compensation financial package (salary, production incentive, full benefits, etc.)!
LOCATION: NEW JERSEY:
- The office and hospital are both located in a very desirable area of northern New Jersey. They are both situated about forty minutes to Manhattan. Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Located in northern New Jersey, a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician is needed to join a busy practice.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Sleep Medicine is desirable but not a requirement.
- An interventional pulmonologist would also be considered but is not a requirement.
- This is a hospital employed opportunity.
- There will be a mixture of both outpatient and inpatient duties.
- The call schedule will be every 1:3 or 1:4 nights. The new pulmonologist will be part of a call coverage group.
- Work schedule: It will be a full time position, Monday through Friday, and 40-plus hours per week.
- There is no running around. The office and hospital are only five minutes from each other.
- They admit to a top-notch fully accredited community hospital representing 60 medical specialties. It has a service area extending to 33 communities.
- Pulmonology fellows newly out of fellowship or graduating in June of 2016 and pulmonologists and critical care physicians who have work experience are all encouraged and welcome to apply.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- As previously mentioned, this is a hospital-employed opportunity.
- They are offering a very competitive starting salary.
- They are also providing a productivity incentive/bonus.
- They are also offering a generous and comprehensive fringe benefits package. It includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Malpractice insurance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Tuition reimbursement and more!
- The earning potential is very good/strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post- graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.