Medical Center in South Central Missouri looking to employ an Interventional Pulmonologist or General Pulmonologist interested in outpatient and inpatient consulting services only. You will join one other seasoned Pulmonologist (over 30 years experience) in a thriving practice with state of the art equipment including:
- Veran ?Peripheral? Lung Navigation System for bronchoscopy and needle localization
- Olympus Endobronchial Ultrasound System
- Olympus 4mm and Pentax 5 mm Bronchoscopes
- Varian Linear Accelerator with 3D, IMRT and SBRT treatment capabilities
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy
- GE ? Large Bore 4D CT for motion management evaluation of lung tumors
- 2 CT scanners with low dose screening capabilities
Nestled within the ?Heart of the Ozarks?, (near Springfield & Branson,MO). Whether you?re looking for big city conveniences, entertainment and amenities or the appeal of small town values and charms ? an A-Plus education for your children or a place to build your practice and watch it grow ? you?ll find it here.
More than 125,00 people shop in the area and retail sales have averaged an 8 percent growth rate annually, pumping 225 million dollars into the local economy.
Selected as one of America?s 10 Best Small Towns in 2013 by Livability.com, a national website that ranks America?s most livable small and mid-sized cities based on quality of life. Livability.com referenced this town has the ability to attract ?nature lovers, entrepreneurs and families searching for an authentic small town? as one of the reasons for its selection. It also mentioned the city?s Ozarks Small Business Incubator and its Governor?s Award recognition, the city?s extensive park system, the historic downtown Courthouse Square, the city?s antique stores, the annual Old Time Music/Ozark Heritage Festival, and its proximity to rivers, lakes and streams.
Contact: Neal Fenster