- Seeking BC/BE pulmonary physician.
- Open to intensivist and sleep trained pulmonologists.
- Join 12 physician pulmonary-critical care group.
- Serving 411 bed tertiary center covering 24 bed ICU.
- Medical Center is affiliated with the University of VT College of Medicine.
- Partnership track.
- The group offers a full spectrum of care and holds the directorship for the Critical Care Units.
- The physicians hold outpatient clinics that include the state of Maine TB program, and adult Cystic Fibrosis patients.
- It is a 100% consultative practice.
- Visa holders supported.
LIVELY METRO CITY- HOME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE
Bangor, Maine is a highly rated lively riverside metro and is home to the University of Maine. The city hosts a joint venture UMaine/Bangor Art museum and the Children’s Discovery Museum. The Bangor Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the United States. The Penobscot Theatre Company is a professional well supported arts venue. The Collins Center for the Arts on the campus of the University of Maine offers a 1200 seat theater with entertainment, from Opera and Broadway Musicals to Jazz. Bangor International Airport hosts Delta/Northwest, US Airways, and Allegient Airlines. These airlines fly regional jets to NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit and Orlando. This area of Maine offers the best of New England`s lifestyle. There are a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs, charming in-town shops and large shopping area. It is an easy I-95 four hour drive to Boston, 2 hours to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and an hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.
Contact: Celena Knapp
at Health Search New England
Contact for details and send your CV!
Reference Job # 2145
Not interested? …Please forward to a colleague.
Your CV will only be sent with your approval.