H1 Pulm CC Position Near Chicago
* Be employed directly by this community hospital.
* The hospital is level II Trauma, under 100 beds, 10+ bed open ICU, Stroke certified, and runs on EMR.
* It has an established and well respected Hospitalist program.
* The need is for a confident PulmCC to bolster the Pulm/CC program at the hospital.
* You have full support and cooperation from the hospital and physicians.
* You have the lead in establishing respiratory and ICU protocols.
* Help expand the inpatient & outpatient services.
* The position will also include some outpatient work.
* Competitive Compensation, Productivity Bonus, Relocation, Loan Repay, extensive benefits, and paid malpractice.
* Fantastic area for families with great neighborhoods and very strong public schools.
* This location allows for you to live under an hour from Chicago!
If you have a colleague who would be open to joining you, then we can explore the possibility of both coming aboard.
Phone interviews are being conducted and onsite interviews are being scheduled.
Please reply with your CV then call me at 224-209-8202 when you can speak freely for 5 minutes about position #2385, the interview process, and you.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.