Multispecialty group in New London, Connecticut and the region’s most trusted provider of high-quality, patient centered care is growing and seeking a Medical Director for their Wound Care Center.
- MD or DO Degree
- Licensed in State of Connecticut and/or Rhode Island
- Must be a Certified Wound Care Specialist
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience as a Medical Director of a Wound Care Center
- Will be responsible for overseeing and growing a program that will provide excellence in the care and treatment of patients that require specialized care for non-healing wounds.
- Full time, employed
- Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- No call
- Center has 2 monoplace hyperbaric chambers
- Nursing staff are all wound certified
- Productivity/incentive based compensation, generous benefits package including malpractice, CME allowance, 401k Plan plus relocation.
Enjoy coastal living plus…
- a variety of housing options including year-round waterfront homes,
- excellent schools and a safe family-oriented community,
- malls, outlet shopping, antiques, world-class entertainment, theatre and the symphony orchestra,
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4