One of California’s most innovative healthcare organizations is searching for a dedicated pulmonologist who is able to work in both critical care and daily clinic settings. The organization gives all the resources you need to deliver cutting-edge care to patients.
- $300,000 forgivable loan for relocation, student loans, and housing expenses
- Earn your worth - 90th percentile MGMA salary plus RVU bonus structure
- Strong referral network helps you immediately grow your practice
- Comprehensive benefits package including 3 weeks PTO and CME stipend
- Dynamic inpatient/outpatient setting
The California Central Coast offers a unique mix of natural beauty, cultural diversity, and recreational opportunities ranging from wine tasting at award-winning vineyards to year-round outdoor activities such as hand gliding, sailing, and golfing. Live in one of the region’s quaint seaside communities with easy access to beautiful state redwood and nature parks. The area’s top rated schools, vibrant neighborhoods, and beautiful seaside homes make the Central Coast the perfect place to call home.
Job Reference: PUD - 123377