As the fourth largest medical center in Arkansas with 471 licensed beds, this hospital serves as the major referral center for an 11 county area of South Arkansas with a patient base of approximately 280,000. The medical center has a medical staff of 150 physicians representing all major specialties and has active teaching programs for medical students and residents as well as students in allied health fields.
- Mix of Pulmonary and Critical Care; Sleep Medicine would be a bonus
- Cover 1 hospital with a 19 bed ICU; EBUS will be available
- Open ICU - Hospitalist program assists with coverage
- Starting salary $300K-335K plus full benefits in a hospital employed position
- Facility is able to sponsor visas
This family oriented community of 50,000 offers its professionals a wonderful quality of life. Golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, quality schools and excellent housing values are a few of the amenities this community has to offer. Families enjoy educational programs and exhibits at the Arts & Science Center as well as team sports at the local YMCA. This community offers all the professional challenges of a "big city" medical center with the atmosphere of a small neighborly community, and is located only 40 minutes south of Little Rock, Arkansas. Recreational opportunities here range from water sports and some of the best bass fishing in the state on the Arkansas River to golf or tennis.
Contact: Neal Fenster