Come Experience Cutting Edge Telemedicine!
If you are a board certified psychiatrist eager to take your career in a new direction or enhance your current career, JSA Health Telepsychiatry offers a new and dynamic opportunity for you.
JSA Health Telepsychiatry is Seeking Psychiatrists Who:
- Are Licensed in Texas!
- Are Looking to Expand Their Current Practice and Income!
- Are Interested in a Flexible Schedule!
- Are Interested in Working From Home!
As a physician led, patient focused organization, JSA Health Telepsychiatry exists to expedite assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and disposition of patients in settings where it might otherwise be difficult and time-consuming to get appropriate services.
- Must be board certified in psychiatry or no more than 2 years out of training if board eligible.
- Must have unrestricted Texas medical license, DPS, and DEA.
- Must be comfortable with the use of Electronic Medical Records and technology.
- Must possess good interpersonal communication and leadership skills and must be able to collaborate with administrative and medical staff remotely.
- Must not have any background issues that will create issues with credentialing: Board actions, loss of privileges, criminal record, mal-practice cases (pending or closed).
- Candidates with recent emergency experience are strongly desired.
- 60 minutes for new patients and 30-minute follow-ups.
- Flexible schedule. Schedule your own hours.
- Requirement is to cover about 30 hours of call each month. Holiday coverage required as well.
- Per patient compensation.
- 24/7 Technical Support.
- Psychiatrists are offered options of working from a private home office where they will receive administrative support or from our central office in Houston, TX.
- Because we service ER programs across the state there will be credentialing at multiple institutions well.
- The scheduling is very flexible and the team works together to arrange the shifts to fit both the needs of the clients and physician team.
- A-rated medical malpractice insurance is available at no cost.