We are providing staffing assistance to a North Dakota-based facility that is currently seeking a psychiatrist to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment is with an adult inpatient population. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you have an active ND license in hand, or are willing to work with CompHealth to obtain one. Your assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm and you will see 8-9 patients per day on average, with 1-2 consults possible, and 1:6 weekday and weekend call.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. They also visit patients in remote locations and rural farm communities whose access to doctors would otherwise be infrequent at best. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Full time
- Board certified or board eligible
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- ND license in-hand, or be willing to obtain
- 1:6 weekday and weekend call
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing