A facility in North Dakota seeks a locum tenens psychiatrist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, with 1:6 call rotation. The ideal candidate has an active ND license or is willing to work with us to obtain one, is board certified or board eligible, and is able to see patients of all ages. Each physician sees an average of 10-14 patients per day.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- All ages
- Full time
- Call 1:6 weekends and weeknights
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 10-14 patients daily
- Psych consultation included
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing