A New Jersey-based facility is currently seeking an adolescent psychiatrist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, no call, and physician will see 15 patients per day on average. It is preferred that the covering physician be board certified or board eligible, but not required. Assignment requirements include inpatient child and adolescents (ages 12-18). Ideal physician has an active NJ license in hand.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Full Time
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- No call
- BC or BE preferred but not required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing