An award-winning facility in Indiana seeks an adult and geriatric psychiatrist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be comfortable with both outpatient adult and inpatient geriatric patients. Assignment schedule is Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm: 8:00am to noon - Inpatient geriatric unit, and 1:00pm to 5:00pm - outpatient adults. Physician will see 6-7 patients per day in the geriatric unit and will spend 1 hour with new evaluations, and 30 minutes on med checks for outpatients. A board certified or board eligible psychiatrist is preferred but not required. Ideal candidates are interested in a potential permanent offer and will communicate and work well with the team.
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Inpatient geriatric unit in the morning
- Outpatient adults in the afternoon
- BC or BE preferred but not required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing