Join a dedicated and experienced team including Psychiatrists, Social Workers and Nurse Practitioners.
- Enjoy flexibility in deciding the nature of your practice
- Choose from outpatient, inpatient consult liaison, telepsychiatry or a mix of all 3
- EPIC EMR used throughout the system
- Teaching opportunities through onsite Family Medicine Residents and Medical College of Wisconsin Medical Students
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Potential for residency stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- J1 and H1-b visa sponsorship
Located in north central Wisconsin, the area is surrounded by woods, lakes and hills and enjoys the fortunate combination of big-city amenities with the look and feel of the great Northwoods and small-town hospitality. Four seasons of outdoor recreation, a thriving arts community, entertaining festivals and events, diverse shopping and dining are just some of the many things to discover in the area. Live and practice in an emerging community experiencing strong growth in both its residential and commercial development.
Contact: Neal Fenster