We are working with a Community Mental Health Center in southeast Washington to recruit a Psychiatrist.
- Join a staff of more than 600 dedicated individuals
- Provide innovative behavioral health care services and community education to individuals, families and organizations
- Responsibilities include psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and educating staff
- Supportive work environment with flexible scheduling
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The work environment is collaborative, fun and filled with opportunities for growth and performing work that matters
- Stable organization who has been serving the community for almost 50 years
- Interest in Child, Geriatric or Addiction Psychiatry would be a plus
Come enjoy where scenic beauty, internationally recognized wineries, renowned restaurants, cultural inspiration, outdoor adventures and small town friendliness come together to create a wonderful place to live. With plenty of sunshine year-round, this community is a great place for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking or golf. Seattle, Portland, and Boise are within driving distance. To learn more, contact me today!
Contact: Neal Fenster