Come bring your leadership skills to a renowned hospital with over 240 years of history of caring for the health and well-being of Virginia residents and others from far beyond the state's borders.
A chief facility medical director is needed for a role with an adult psychiatry, inpatient setting on a large campus. The campus is within easy reach of both Richmond and Norfolk, Virginia, and minutes from the water for boating and sailing enthusiasts.
This senior leadership position will provide oversight of medical services, psychology, social work, rehabilitation and pharmacy services. The facility also has teaching opportunities affiliation with the College of William & Mary, Virginia Commonwealth University and Eastern Virginia Medical School.
You should have leadership experience for this role and be comfortable in a team environment and collaborative working atmosphere. You need to be board certified or on the path to board certification.
The salary is open to discussion, but will be an attractive one. Position offers full health benefits, paid malpractice, a state pension plan, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and LTD/STD disability insurances.
For more information, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203-663-9397 or email your CV and references to Kyle.Birdsall@Comphealth.com.
- Chief Facility Medical Director position
- 100% adult inpatient
- Award-winning health center
- Interaction with a variety of clinical departments
- Must have leadership experience
- Must be board certified or on path to certification
- Family-friendly area of Virginia, close to beaches and historic locations
- Exceptional salary
- Fully-funded state pension with employer contributing 5% of salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 12 paid holidays, 14 days PTO the first year
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus