Inpatient Psychiatry position in Richmond, Virginia
A major health system in Richmond, Virginia is actively seeking a B/C Psychiatrist to join the staff of their suburban medical center.
Practice features include:
- 100% inpatient
- 40-bed inpatient psychiatric unit (acute units included)
- Call of 1:4; no overnight call
- 15-18 patients per day
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of behavioral health specialists, including five Board Certified Psychiatrists, PsyD`s, MSW`s, and skilled Psychiatric R.N.`s providing outpatient, inpatient and C-L.
This position is offering a very competitive compensation plan including a base salary, unlimited productivity incentive, and a comprehensive benefits package. Busy physicians can expect to make $500K.
Richmond is a progressive city with a vibrant economy. Rated top 10 cities for hospital care -by HealthGrades and it features top rated schools and excellent home values. Washington D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Atlantic coast are within two hours drive!
- Experience world class arts - Richmond Ballet, Richmond Symphony, Virginia Opera, Broadway musicals, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
- Come see the American Civil War Center, the first museum to combine the Union, Confederate and African American stories of the Civil War into a national context.
- Navigate Class III and IV rapids through the only downtown urban setting on the historic James River -sign up for awesome whitewater rafting tours, kayaking and canoe trips! as well enjoy swimming, boating, and fishing.
- Award winning golf courses, thriving historic downtown, galleries, restaurants and fashionable retail galore!
- There`s so much to see and do year round...get ready to fall in love with Richmond!
Find out more today!
call: (786) 703-3079
text: (860) 245-8234