Seeking a strong leader for Medical Director to provide leadership and supervision to all clinical and non-clinical care providers, facilitate interdisciplinary treatment plans and medical review sessions with staff, and participate in telephone on-call rotation.
- Must be board certified in Psychiatry and proven ability to take on the role of Medical Director
- Hours will be 8am - 5 pm Monday thru Friday
- 80% clinical, and 20% medical director
- 100% outpatient with some consultations at the hospital.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health and dental plan with 401K and 403B retirement plans with contributions
- Solid vacation package with additional one week CME with $2500 annual CME stipend
- Malpractice provided
- Up to $10k in relocation expenses
Beautiful scenic location with affordable real estate and great schools. Easy drive to ski mountains or Burlington, VT.
The area offers a strong public school system, as well as a number of private schools. Numerous churches, several synagogues, and other places of worship. Outstanding colleges within a one-hour drive. Easy access to Burlington, Albany, Boston, New York City, the Maine Seacoast and Montreal.
Contact: Neal Fenster