Program Director - Behavioral Supports for ECF - Psychologist Ph.D
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
This UHC position is dedicated exclusively to TennCare LTSS programs and services, including CHOICES and ECF CHOICES, and the populations served in LTSS programs (e.g., frail elderly, adults with physical disabilities, and people of any age with intellectual or developmental disabilities). The Behavior Supports Director shall oversee and be responsible for behavior support services provided to individuals receiving LTSS, and comparable populations.
- Oversee and be responsible for behavior support services provided to individuals receiving LTSS (CHOICES and ECF CHOICES)
- Manage the implementation and ongoing delivery of Behavior Crisis Prevention, Intervention and Stabilization Services (Model of Support) for members with I/DD
- Work closely with Behavioral Health Medical Director in Model of Support (MOS) program oversight
- Complete START training and become START certified within 12 months of hire
- Act as primary contact for MOS Providers
- Ensure MOS training is delivered to appropriate MCO staff and contracted MOS providers
- Collaborate with the LTSS Medical Director and Behavioral Health Medical Director to ensure physical and behavioral health services and supports are integrated with LTSS services for members with I/DD
- Work with LTSS Medical Director and Behavioral Health Medical Director to oversee quality improvement initiatives regarding behavior supports and the appropriate use of psychotropic medications in this population
- Must reside in the State of TN Tennessee
- PhD required
- Licensed psychologist in State of TN (with no restrictions) with experience in Applied Behavior Analysis OR Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board with at least 5 years’ experience directing behavior support services, including at least two years’ experience serving individuals with I/DD
- 5+ years behavioral health experience, preferably in Tennessee
- 3 years in managed care experience
- Experience in delivering trauma informed care
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Sorry,this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.