Chestnut Hill Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to help people deal effectively with psychiatric & emotional problems.
- Geri-psych 20-bed unit is hospital based
- Treatment available for variety of conditions including but not limited to:
- depression; psychosis; bipolar disorder & anxiety
- 3 clinicians on staff; Psychiatrist & other physicians have expertise in geriatric psychiatry, neurology & internal medicine.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner license preferred or license in process
- Prefer 3 yrs' experience, but will consider all candidates
Chestnut Hill, a lovely, historic neighborhood (est in 1680s) located in northwest Philadelphia, with its tree-lined streets, old mansions & Victorian homes, walking trails & gardens, hockey & concert centers, museums -- all make for a wonderful place to live and work. The Chestnut Hill neighborhood is just 25-miles from City Center.