Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for this behavioral health/psychiatry practice.
- 39-bed unit (10 gero, 29 adult) with oppty to open OP clinic
- NP must have psychiatric training
- NP/psychiatry certification required (or in process)
- NP will join two MD psychiatrists
- NP will be expected to take call/provide weekend coverage
- Will consider new grads, DOE/training
- NP Pennsylvania state license required (or in process)
Lancaster is the oldest inland city in the United States, bordered on the north and west by the Susquehanna River. This diverse and interesting community offers something for all ages and interests - sports, recreation, education and leisure. Lancaster City itself has it all - over 90 art venues, shopping and dining at over 300 establishments, historic architecture, and great cultural and entertainment opportunities.