Stable and growing Psychiatric group seeking BC/BE *Adult Psychiatrist to cover hospital behavioral health unit in Bradford, PA (northwest PA - just 90 miles south of Buffalo, NY)!*
- Inpatient dual diagnosis unit : average census 10-14
- Adult psych unit : average census 4
- Partial hospital : average 2 patients per week
- Hospital consults : average 2/week
- Suboxone Clinic in hospital : 3 hrs per week
A few benefits of this full-time permanent position includes:
- Employed model
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation and signing bonus
- Paid vacation, CME and student loan repayment
- Bradford, Pennsylvania – welcoming university community that offers a great quality of life and 4 seasons of outdoor recreation (close proximity to largest ski resort in New York State!)
- Low cost of living, diverse real estate choices and top rated schools!
*These positions may consider J-1 and H-1B visa candidates
Community - Physicians in this beautiful town are very much respected, admired, and appreciated for their work. If you love the outdoors, care about living in safe neighborhoods in a friendly town and would like to raise a family in a community that cares about quality education and family values, this is the opportunity for you!! Close proximity to Erie, PA, Buffalo, NY , Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH and Toronto! The four season climate of the region and our proximity to a National Forest provides outdoor opportunities for residents and visitors that include: hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, skiing, boating, golfing, snowmobiling and more!