A voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital outside Pittsburgh is looking for an outpatient, adult psychiatrist for its behavioral health unit. You'll rotate between two outpatient offices within minutes of each other, and you'll have very light call that is phone back-up mostly.
You'll earn a nicely competitive salary, comprehensive medical insurance, ample vacation time, paid holidays, and a sign-on bonus. You'll receive relocation expenses and a 401K retirement plan.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your ideal job. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For more information, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203-663-9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult psychiatry, 100% outpatient
- Employed position near Pittsburgh, PA
- Full support staff and light call
- Board certification required within 7 years of completing training
- H1B welcome to apply
- Rotate between 2 outpatient offices within close proximity to each other
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits and paid malpractice
- Retirement plan
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance