We are seeking a full-time psychiatrist to work in our outpatient behavioral health office. H1 and J1 sponsorship is available. Work closely with 14 providers as well as a very strong nursing and support staff. The nursing staff supports each prescribing professional with gathering all vitals; medication reconciliation and updates to all clinical lists.
- Comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary commensurate with experience and yearly bonus potential based on quality and productivity, 15 days of vacation, CMEdays with allowance and eight paid holidays
- Eligibility for incentive built into all contracts, malpractice coverage through FTCA, family health coverage (medical, dental and vision) and403(b) retirement
- Program participation up to 5% match after second year of employment, short-term disability and life insurance, long-term disability after second year of employment,
- Coverage of J-1 waiver or H-1B visa expenses may be included,
- Eligibility for state and federal loan repayment, societal and membership dues, license, DEA, and more.
This very desirable city is located approximately 2.5 hours east of Pittsburgh and 3.5 hours northwest of Philadelphia. There are excellent public and private school systems. Entertainment can be foundvisiting the symphony, ballet, and the community theatre. For outdoor activities, there&'s golfing, fishing, boating, sports and much more.
Contact: Neal Fenster