General Psychiatrist - one hour to Portland
Excellent opportunity for an Adult Psychiatrist to join a well-established group in desirable western Oregon. This is a long-standing group of medical doctors and allied health professionals, working together to treat mental and emotional disorders. The practice is financially stable, and has continued to grow over the years.
The practicing partners work 4 or 4.5 day workweeks, but the group is open to the new group defining his or her own week.
There is a pool of psychiatrists in the area who share call, making the call schedule about 1 in 8 weeks.
This is a strictly outpatient practice
Starting salary is negotiable, and depending upon experience. This is a partnership opportunity.
- MD or DO
- B/C by ABPN, or the ability to become certified within 1-2 years of hire
- 2017 residents are welcome to apply
The group is seeking someone interested in putting down roots in the area, and someone who demonstrates these qualities:
- Someone who values all levels of work in the practice
- Interest in the mix of a public and private practic
- Leadership capabilities, as well as interest in the business side of a practice.
- Interest in chronic pain a bonus
- Public health background a bonus
- Someone who does well with animals
- A person who is health conscious
Location offers the best of the Northwest with proximity to Portland amenities, the Oregon wine country, coastal resorts, and the Cascade Mountains. Several colleges and universities are nearby.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.