A medical center in this city just over an hour from Oklahoma City is seeking a child and adolescent psychiatrist to join their staff of committed and caring professionals. The position is open due to growth in the area.
You'll work a Monday through Friday schedule or possibly a 4 10-hour day workweek. Call will be very light. In addition, there is an option for teaching. The position is for inpatient or a mix of inpatient and outpatient.
You'll receive a competitive compensation, ample PTO, full benefits, a retirement plan with matching, a significant sign-on bonus, and so much more.
You'll need to be board certified within 2 years of training. Fellowship in C&A is required.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your ideal job. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Our goal is to in the lives of providers like you and, by doing so, to make a difference the health care communities you serve.
For more details, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203-663-9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult psychiatrist / VISA CANDIDATES WELCOME
- Fellowship not required
- Close to Oklahoma City, OK
- Exceptional support staff
- Light call schedule
- High functioning patient load
- Board certified or board eligible candidates preferred
- Teaching component available
- Excellent compensation
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Malpractice paid
- 401K with match, loan repayment available
- Vacation, holidays, CME with stipend