An adult psychiatrist is needed for a hospital setting in Akron, OH, south of Cleveland by 30 to 40 minutes. It is a full-time employed position, available due to the area's growth. The position is 100% outpatient with some ER service. There is no call with this position. Additional money can be made by taking call. There is also an opportunity for teaching.
The compensation will be very competitive, with full benefits, malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, a retirement plan, and ample vacation.
You need to be board certified or working towards certification.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide to find the best jobs and locations. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of providers like you and the health care communities you serve.
For more details, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203-663-9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 18 years old and up
- No call
- Successful private, not-for-profit system with exceptional reputation
- Flexible working schedule
- 24/7 emergency services in free standing facility
- Growth potential
- Academic affiliation for teaching
- Salaried position
- Health benefits provided
- Malpractice covered
- 403B retirement plan, CME, vacation, relocation assistance and more
- Client is creative and flexible