The largest and most comprehensive regional provider of mental health and substance abuse services in the Carolinas is seeking an additional Psychiatrist.
- Join a large and growing psychiatric medical staff
- 7 days on, 7 days off
- Seeking providers for an inpatient Consultation and Liaison position
- Opportunity to work with UNC Chapel Hill medical students
- Can choose to develop specific liaisons based upon desired interests
- Relocation, CME, Malpractice insurance with tail coverage, health and life insurance, 401k and pension plan
Charlotte is a rapidly growing, dynamic metropolitan city with approximately 1.7 million people. Enjoy numerous cultural, recreational and sporting activities. The area offers a very affordable cost of living, strong schools in both the public and private sector and is conveniently within equal distance of the Blue Ridge Mountains and many coastal resorts. The metro area is a successful business community with serveral Fortune 500 Headquarters. Charlotte has a thriving arts community that hosts Broadway plays, ballet and the symphony. Both beaches and mountains are within close proximity to this wonderful city.
Contact: Neal Fenster