We are seeking Adult Psychiatrists to serve as full-time Assistant or Associate Professors. Provide direct clinical care in both community-based and academic settings; assist in the teaching and clinical supervision of medical students, residents and other health professional trainees; collaborate with other faculty members in conducting clinical research, initiate projects if desired and function as a University faculty member, performing duties as appropriate to academic rank and position.
- Excellent blend of clinical care, teaching and scholarly activities
- Work with a growing, multi-disciplinary and collegial department
- Clinical responsibilities may be inpatient and/or outpatient, including services via telepsychiatry
- Newly expanded 22,000 square foot outpatient facility
- Salary and academic rank commensurate with experience and academic background
- Benefits include: relocation, vacation, CME days and reimbursement, malpractice with tail, 401k, insurance, state benefits, disability and life insurance
Located in the heart of eastern North Carolina, the community is family-oriented and caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Just an hour to Raleigh, the Outer Banks and the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy a low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent school options. This is a desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons. Also, have access to 20 parks including a 324 acre nature park, an outdoor amphitheaterand private and public golf courses.
Contact: Neal Fenster