Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital in Ahoskie, NC are seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join three physicians and one APP. Opportunity to join behavioral health team offering full continuum of services including 20-bed adult and 8-bed Geropsych unit, ED consults, i/p consults, Telepsychiatry program integrated in three primary care practices, o/p psychiatric practice and nursing home consultation service. Opportunity for leadership and program development as we expand our services in primary care (collaborative care model) and tele-health.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 60% of time dedicated to Telepsychiatry. Telepsychiatry will be set up to broadcast from o/p clinic to patients in the region
- 40% of time dedicated to cover i/p and o/p units at Vidant Roanoke Chowan
- Call 1:5 weekends including i/p rounds, ED Triage/consults – must live within 45 min of hospital or stay in town for call duty
- WRVU Productivity and Quality Incentive
- Malpractice (with tail)
- Annual Stipend
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches
- New graduates considered
- Possible student loan repayment
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed, not-for-profit hospital offering a full range of services located in Ahoskie. The area features beautiful rural scenery and a climate conducive to year-round, outdoor activities.
Ahoskie/Hertford County, NC
- Located in North Carolina’s Inner Banks region; Ahoskie is located 24 miles south of the Virginia line, 40 miles northwest of historic Edenton, NC and 65 miles southeast of Lake Gaston in Littleton, NC
- Ahoskie is a convenient two hour drive to many metro locations including the Outer Banks, Raleigh, Williamsburg and Richmond
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provides diverse and affordable housing options
- Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie is a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
Vidant Medical Group is a multispecialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.