45 Minutes to the Big Apple:
- Enjoy all of the benefits of New York City without all of the congestion!
- Family Friendly Community with a nationally low crime rate and great cost of living!
- Fine dining, shopping, theater, orchestra, NFL, NBA, MLB and anything else that you can imagine!
- Hospital is in walkable distance from the train station with inbound and outbound service to and from Manhattan.
- Blue ribbon school system both public and private.
- Easy access to New Yorks International Airports!
Hospital system is part of Northwell Health
- 145 bed Medium acuity hospital
- 3-4 admits and discharges a week/voluntary admits only /1 week average length stay.
- No medical workups/ strictly behavioral health position.
- Own in-house admissions department, no extra paperwork!
- EMR Avatar electronic order entry/ dictation software.
- OP offices available for seeing personal patients after hours or on weekends 80%/20% In-house split.
- Nursing home on campus along with medical school
- 20 bed units consisting of Adult/ Child & Adolescent and Geriatric patients
- Starting salary at or above MGMA Median for 2016!
- Strong Benefits Package : 4 weeks PTO Vacation, Personal days 6, 10 Sick days, 9 Paid holidays= 45 days total
- Competitive salary above MGMA for the region
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation paid
- Housing option on campus if needed for temporary housing
- CME $5,000 year
- Medical paid 100% 4 plans to choose from
- Life insurance, accidental death insurance
- 401k match at 2% even if you contribute nothing on your own, the hospital will match up to 6%