A medical facility in New York City is actively seeking a Spanish-speaking, licensed Psychiatrist for a promising position with their growing medical staff. In this role, the Bilingual Psychiatrist will be responsible for assessing 2 to 3 patients per hour and providing them with the appropriate care, as needed. This is a fantastic 100% outpatient opportunity for a board eligible / certified Bilingual Psychiatrist to gain valuable work experience and further their career with a recognized facility in the Bronx. Apply today!
The Bilingual Psychiatrist is accompanied with a competitive compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Performing history and physical assessments of mental status of patients
- Providing services for mental health evaluations, crisis intervention, administration of psychotropic medications
- Developing plan of treatment/care for patients, including education, follow up care, and monitoring of psychotropic medications
- Making referrals, as indicated, by needs of patients
- Communicating with other health care providers regarding diagnosis, treatment and plans for patients
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.