Lea Regional Medical Center is a 201-bed facility that serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region. This location offers gliding, golfing, lakes and rivers, high school and college sports, and many more. We are just three miles west of the Texas Panhandle.
- Adult Inpatient and Outpatient practice
- Geriatrics would be a welcomed addition
- 15 bed adult unit with an established multispecialty team of providers
- Office space available close to the hospital
- Spanish a plus
Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process required
Compensation Package could include:
- Employment Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
Visa Assistance Available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.