Maryville, MO area group adding a General Psychiatry Physician (In-Patient or Out-Patient)
myPsychRecruiter is representing an outstanding General Psychiatry PHYSICIAN opening with our prestigious client in rural Maryville, MO. We are seeking to employ a board certified or board eligible general psychiatrist in response to growing demand for behavioral health services in the community. Capable of treating a variety of mental health disorders. They average between one to two admissions and discharges daily. The average length of stay is about 5.5 days.
- Be part of one of the largest providers of behavioral health services in Missouri
- Hospital employment model with guaranteed salary and bonuses
- Sign on bonus and relocation package
- Generous Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including extensive time off, CME, multiple health insurance options, pension, retirement, occurrence liability insurance and more!
- Ability to focus on area you enjoy - inpatient, outpatient, specialty interests - no fellowship requirement!
- Flexibility in schedule and call
Information about location:
Maryville is located in Northwest Missouri just 1 hour from Kansas City and is home to Northwest Missouri State University with over 6,000 students. A population of 13,000, Maryville blends a growing economy with a small-town feel to create a friendly place for families, professionals and retirees.
Contact Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext:4 or email your confidential CV directly to Stephen@myPsychRecruiter.com
myPsychRecruiter specializes in Psychiatry and Psychology Recruitment Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or adding a provider to your practice, we can help. Visit www.myPsychRecruiter.com to view more opportunities nationwide.