Mexico, MO area group adding Geriatric Psychiatry Physician (In-Patient)
myPsychRecruiter is representing an outstanding Geriatric Psychiatry PHYSICIAN opening with our prestigious client in suburban Mexico, MO. We are seeking to employ a board certified or board eligible geriatric psychiatrist in response to growing demand for behavioral health services in the community.
- Be part of one of the largest providers of behavioral health services in Missouri
- Hospital employment model with guaranteed salary and bonuses
- Sign on bonus and relocation package
- Generous Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including extensive time off, CME, multiple health insurance options, pension, retirement, occurrence liability insurance and more!
- Opportunity to lead and design a new inpatient unit
- Inpatient geriatric psychiatry - no fellowship required!
- Monday - Friday schedule and flexible daytime hours
- Support from local psychiatrists for weekend call and consultations
Information about location:
Mexico is approximately 30 minutes from Columbia and the University of Missouri, 45 minutes from the state capital in Jefferson City, 1.5 hours from St. Louis and 2.5 hours from Kansas City. A family friendly community with low crime, low traffic, and activities for all ages.
Contact Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext:4 or email your confidential CV directly to Stephen@myPsychRecruiter.com
myPsychRecruiter specializes in Psychiatry and Psychology Recruitment Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or adding a provider to your practice, we can help. Visit www.myPsychRecruiter.com to view more opportunities nationwide.