MO, Moberly – Moberly Regional Medical Center
Psychiatrist Opportunity Just 30 Miles from Columbia - Home of the University of Missouri!!
Moberly Regional Medical Center, a 101 bed full service community hospital, is searching for a BC or BE Psychiatrist to join an existing physician and assist in managing the facility's Senior Behavioral Health service. This is a busy, 30-bed unit and the opportunity will focus on outpatient clinic and nursing home consultation work.
- No out-patient psychiatry services in surrounding area
- Physician will provide backup inpatient (phone) call coverage only
- Call is anticipated to be no more than 10 days per month
- Inpatient geriatric psych unit - renovated in 2015
- Community park with pool, walking trails, lakes, tennis courts, dog park, and more!
Moberly, Missouri Amenities:
- Growing community with in-town population of 14,000 with over 50,000 in the service area.
- Low crime, low cost of living
- Ample outdoor activities including: hunting, fishing, boating & camping
- Great schools & parks
- Easy Access to Columbia with population of 140,000
Hospital will offer a competitive recruitment package which may include:
- MGMA Competitive Salary with Productivity Incentives
- Full Employee Benefits
- Commencement and/or Sign-on Bonus
- Possible Stipend for the Remainder of Training
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and More!!
Ready to learn more? Complete our video screening to introduce yourself to the hospital administration team and begin the application process.
Visit Moberly Regional Medical Center: http://www.moberlyregionalmedicalcenter.com/moberly-regional-medical-center/home.aspx
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.